- to ramble without a definite purpose or objective
- to roam, rove or stray
- to go aimlessly, indirectly, or casually; meander
I used to be an avid landscape photographer with a focus on macro or up-close photography. I would tell my husband I'm going out for an hour or so and before you know it, 4 hours have passed and he's blowing up my phone to see if I'm okay. Those wandering adventures were so good for my soul - I'm going to make it a point to wander more in 2020.
I chose a warm garden scent and blended it with invigorating mint to bring you a soothing outdoor aroma.
Our candles are available in several sizes:
- A sample tin (net wt. 1.25 ounces) with a burn time of 5 hours.
- A mini tin (net wt. 3.5 ounces) with a burn time of 12-15 hours.
- A large tin (net wt. 6.75 ounces) with a burn time of 35-40 hours.
- A clear glass tumbler (net wt. 10 ounces) with a burn time of 55 hours.
- A 3-wick glass tumbler (net wt. 16 ounces) with a burn time of 70 hours.
For flame-free scent solutions, try our 3 ounce wax melt clamshell or our 2 ounce room spray.
Our wicks are cotton braided (metal-free). This fragrance is phthalate free and infused with natural essential oils; perfect for the eco-conscious.
At Lux Illume, we don't keep large quantities on hand. We handcraft our candles once you place your order and they're shipped within 14 days.