There's a park nearby that is lush with trees and woods but it's also paved and well-lit. It has the perfect "walk in the woods" vibe. A few years ago I was walking our dog in October while sipping some cider and the ambiance was PERFECT for fall. So here's that moment in candle form. A little bit of fall leaves, a little of bit cider, a lot of brisk fall air.
Top note: apple, berries
Middle notes: wet soil, florals
Base notes: pine, sweet greens
Scent strength: 🕯🕯
This scent is not too strong and not too subtle. Spaces with an open floor plan will require a larger candle to fully scent the space. If you need help selecting a size for your space, check out our blog post here.
This candle is available in several sizes:
- A mini tin (net wt. 3.5 ounces) with a burn time of 12-15 hours.
- A large tin (net wt. 6.75 ounces) with a burn time of 35-40 hours.
- A clear glass tumbler (10 ounces) with a burn time of 55-60 hours.
- A 2 wick clear glass tumbler (net wt. 16 ounces) with a burn time of 80-85 hours
- A 3 wick clear glass tumbler (net wt. 16 ounces) with a burn time of 80-85 hours.
- A 2 wick, extra-tall clear glass tumbler (net wt. 30 ounces) with a burn time of 125 hours.
For a flame-free scent solution, try our clamshell wax melts.