When I was little, we'd travel a bit and cut down our own Christmas tree every year. I always looked forward to the hot cocoa. But one year - I tried the hot apple cider instead. It was SO good! When I smelled this fragrance oil, I immediately went back to 12 year old me trying cider for the first time and loving it. As soon as August hits, I'm craving apple cider. This is sure to warm your space with a blend of apple, cinnamon, clove, orange peel and more.
Our candles are available in several sizes:
- A Sample Tin (net wt. 1.25 ounces) with a burn time of 5 hours.
- A mini tin (net wt. 3.5 ounces) with a burn time of 12-15 hours.
- A large tin (net wt. 6.75 ounces) with a burn time of 35-40 hours.
- A clear glass tumbler (net wt. 10 ounces) with a burn time of 55 hours.
- A clear 3 wick tumbler (net wt. 16 ounces) with a burn time of 85 hours.
For flame-free scent solutions, try our 3 ounce wax melt clamshell.
Our wicks are cotton braided (metal-free). This fragrance is phthalate free and infused with natural essential oils; perfect for the eco-conscious.
At Lux Illume, we don't keep large quantities on hand. We handcraft our candles once you place your order and they're shipped within 14 days.